Some of my favorite blog highlights from 2009.
- JANUARY – Erin Brockovich Takes on Gardasil. This is my most commented on post ever. I still get comments on this post on the old wordpress blog. Regardless of how you feel about other vaccines please read about this one.
- FEBRUARY – A Momma At Last: Aellyn’s Birth Story. This one is kind of obvious!
- MARCH – Our IVF Birth Story Video. The still on this video is also my favorite picture of the year.
- APRIL – Spare the Rod? Does the Bible Promote Spanking: National Spank Out Day.
- MAY – Pouty Face. My second favorite pic from 2009.
- JUNE – Breadwinning Mama. My first week as a WOHM.
- JULY – Vaccines 101. Questions about vaccines? Don’t know where to start? This post gets you started.
- AUGUST – Felt Play Food: I Like to Sew After All. Who knew I had a crafty streak?
- SEPTEMBER – Competitive Motherhood. Moms can be so mean to each other. We need to band together and celebrate our differences.
- OCTOBER – Supporting Parents in the Workplace, Part I.
- NOVEMBER – Mobile Baby! Aellyn crawls.
- DECEMBER – Of Course I’m a Feminist, Aren’t You? Feminism is about choice not a specific dogma.
What a year! Thank you to all my readers and especially those who comment! Comments are like virtual hugs and the women I’ve met in the blogosphere have really changed my life. Happy New Year!
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)