Kathryn over at This n’ That From the Mountain just blogged about a hilarious game and I had to try!
Go to Google and type: unfortunately [insert your name],
Tell us what you find and blog about it or tell us in the comments below!
Here are some of mine:
- Unfortunately Paige’s spell works too well — and as result, no one on earth is dying, not even those whose time has come.
- Unfortunately Paige has been found in her office during many weekends, trying to catch up with her work.
Used to be true…not anymore with the baby waiting at home!
- Unfortunately, Paige did not get the lead part. However, producers liked him enough that they offered him a different role
- Unfortunately Paige’s behavior was far from normal
Wow, Google is psychic!
- Unfortunately Paige breaks the cardinal rule of the con and falls in love, with a young bartender.
- Unfortunately Paige passed away in 1999
- Unfortunately Paige’s underlying theoretical perspective–a synthesis of orthodox Marxism and rational choice theory–is somewhat reductionist.
- Unfortunately Paige exhibits some too-stupid-to-live behavior towards the early portion of the book, not realizing the extent of the danger she is in.
- Unfortunately Paige was raised by an interfering mother who insists there is no such thing as love
- Unfortunately Paige’s dysfunctional family is also not out of sight and out of mind
- Unfortunately, Paige dies when Vincent hurls a metal rod at her face.