- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful; it’s that women are strong.” L.S. Harm
- “Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.” Barbara Katz Rothman
- “The knowledge of how to give birth without outside intervention lies deep within each woman. Successful childbirth depends on an acceptance of the process.” Suzanne Arms
- “Birth is an experience that demonstrates that life is not merely function and utility, but form and beauty.” Christopher Largen
- “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” Robin Lim
- “Women’s bodies have their own wisdom, and a system of birth refined over 100,000 generations is not so easily overpowered.” Sarah Buckley
- “Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.” William MacNeile Dixon
“The instant of birth is exquisite.
Pain and joy are one at this moment.
Ever after, the dim recollection is
so sweet that we speak to our children
with a gratitude they never understand.”Madline Tiger
- For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of POWER, of LOVE, and of SELF-DISCIPLINE. 2Timothy 1:7
- Whenever a woman gives birth to a child, she remembers the hard work no more, for the joy that a child has been born into the world. John 16:21
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)