I apologize in advance for the length of the first answer. If you stick with me I promise the other answers are short and sweet!
Whew…can you tell I have to defend my profession’s honor daily? Sorry for the mini-rant. Anyway, I do all the information architecture for the Library. I love my job and I love working for the space program – it is like being part of something bigger than myself that will benefit all mankind.
2. I’ve been a librarian at numerous universities/colleges.
3. I taught 6th grade science for 1 year.
4. I taught ballet and lyrical dance through high school.Four movies I watch over and over:
1. I’ll make it unanimous and say Princess Bride. I watch it so much I actually enjoy watching it in Spanish (even though I speak little).
2. Galaxy Quest. Another one I love to watch again and again. Try out the Thermian language track on the DVD – if you dare.
3. Snatch and any Guy Ritchie movie.
4. Chocolat and any Johnny Depp movie.
5. I need to add a 5th – I probably watch National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation EVERY DAY from Thanksgiving to New Year’s. I think Chevy Chase is so funny. “I couldn’t be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my face sewn to the carpet.” LOLLLLL!
2. El Paso, TX (Ft. Bliss)
3. St.Petersburg, FL (Tampa Bay)
4. Cleveland, Ohio Four TV shows I love:
2. Law and Order
3. Buffy and Angel (I know they are no more but I love them still)
4. Firefly (also cancelled – best damn TV show EVER) Four places I have been on vacation:
3. Great St. Bernard’s pass, Swiss/Italian border – not only a beautiful Alps destination but home to myfavorite things on earth
(I’ve been all over Europe but these (2 and 3) are some of the places I love the most that most Americans never get to on their whirlwind tour of the continent.)
4. The North American Continental Divide (aka the Great Divide) – I backpacked up the Rocky Mts. to this place where the waters divide – east to the Atlantic/Gulf watershed and west to the Pacific. Four websites I visit daily:
2. RawSugar – social bookmarking
3. LibraryThing – social cataloging
4. Blogs – between IF, Sci/Tech, NASA, and Librarianship I monitor close to 300 blogs daily. Four of my favorite foods:
4. French toast Four places I would rather be right now:
2. Spa – getting a hot stone message
3. The International Space Station
4. Machu Picchu Four favorite bands/singers:
3. Afghan Whigs
4. Violent Femmes
5. (oh, oh, I have more) Sublime, Jane’s Addiction, Save Ferris, Lemonheads, etc.
Four people I tag (sorry if you’ve already been tagged):
1. I’ve never been to Belize (this is my hubby’s blog about movies)
2. Fertile Soul
3. Which way to Baby?
4. Wishing on a Star
5. Prop Your Hips Up Afterwards (sorry Beth if you’ve done this on your old blog – I missed it and would love to hear from you!)
But, hey – we are a community! If you want to have your turn, consider yourself tagged and GO FOR IT!